Camacho Mitsubishi Cares
Our Hearts go out to all affected by the COVID-19 pandemic across the country and around the world, whether it be from the illness itself or from the social disruption it has had on your daily lives. We hope the effects will be short term. We are monitoring the rapidly developing situation closely and will continue to keep the safety and well-being of our customers and employees our top priority. As a company, we made the move weeks ago to have all essential staff move to "Work at Home" environments and we are currently OPEN for business online and ready to serve all our clients service and support needs while maintaining extra levels of precaution.
For the safety of our employees and customers, we have gone to online sales only.
Its quick and easy,
1. Email email@example.com to set up an appointment, call 661-449-8620 to talk to one of our customer service representatives, or fill out our quick and easy credit application
2. Our customer representatives will work with you to obtain as much information over the phone or online
3. Our finance and inventory specialists will work to get you approved in a vehicle that fits your budget.
4. Curbside delivery and at home delivery are available. Please ask your customer service representative if you are interested.
We are making our environment as safe as possible by maintaining a high level of standards for safety and cleanliness. This includes the following:
• Encouraging online sales, home delivery or curbside deliveries.
• Practicing a rigid cleaning regiment.
• Sanitizing our customer and employee areas every two hours
• Sanitizing our vehicles before and after every test drive
• Practicing social distancing of 6 feet
• Practicing a "handshake free" zone
•We are offering free wellness inspections on your vehicle when you bring it in.
• We are functioning with a minimal crew, to decrease interaction and yet still maintain efficiencies.
• We are offering pick up and drop off options for service appointments if you don’t feel safe leaving your home. We will sanitize the vehicle prior to delivering it.
• Our staff is utilizing gloves consistently throughout the day.
• We offer early bird and night drop off; you can drop off your vehicle after hours and we have a key drop box in our Service bay.
• We offer a shuttle service if you want to drop off your vehicle and not wait.
Our service facilities are classified as essential businesses, and therefore open.
Thank you for working with us to make your experience with Camacho Mitsubishi as safe as possible.
Palmdale, CA 93551
|Monday:||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday:||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday:||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday:||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|